The revised edition for Suzuki Violin School, Volume 5 is available. Like the other revised violin books, the music has been edited by the International Violin Committee. Other features include:
* New engravings in a more easily readable 9 x 12 format
* New editing of pieces, including bowings and fingerings
* Available together with a newly recorded CD for $19.95
* CD recorded by William Preucil, Concertmaster of the Cleveland Orchestra
* Piano accompaniments recorded by Linda Perry.
Titles: Gavotte (J. S. Bach), Concerto in A Minor, 2nd Movement, Op. 3 No. 6 (A. Vivaldi), Concerto in G Minor (A. Vivaldi), Country Dance (C. M. von Weber), German Dance (K. D. von Dittersdorf), Gigue (F. M. Veracini), Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, 1st Movement, Violin I (J. S. Bach).
This title is available in SmartMusic.
|Exercise for forte and piano|
|Shifting Positions: 5th position|
|Etude for Changing Strings|
|Scale & Arpeggios in G Major -- 3 Octaves|
|Scale & Arpeggios in G Melodic Minor -- 3 Octaves|
|New Musical Terms|
|Gavotte||J. S. Bach|
|Concerto in A Minor, 2nd Movement, Op. 3, No. 6||A. Vivaldi|
|Scale & Arpeggios in E-Flat Major|
|Concerto in G Minor||A. Vivaldi|
|Country Dance||C. M. von Weber|
|Practice Suggestions for the Chords Appearing in the Veracini Gigue|
|German Dance||K. D. von Dittersdorf|
|Gigue||F. M. Veracini|
|Concerto for Two Violins in D Minor, BWV 1043, 1st Movement, Violin I||J. S. Bach|