3 Reasons to Switch to Sound Innovations
Need More Reasons?
4. Due out Summer 2020, Sound Differentiation for Beginning String Orchestra provides differentiated parts for 15 well-known beginning pieces and it is perfect for a variety of teaching situations.
5. Flexible instrumentation performance music will provide resources for ensembles with mixed or incomplete instrumentation. Coming soon!
6. Check out Sound Percussion, a comprehensive method for individual or group instruction.
7. Awesome authors with years of experience and a passion for music education.
8. Why SI? Solid pedagogy, clean and clear page layouts, MasterClass videos, and much more.
9. Teachers see results when they switch to SI—read their success stories.
10. Sound Leadership by Scott Lang is perfect for band, orchestra, and choir students.
11. Professional Development sessions by our experienced authors will help you get started quickly when switching to Sound Innovations.
12. Sound Sight-Reading for Concert Band, Book 1 features effective and efficient music reading strategies to improve sight-reading skills.