Sound Innovations for String Orchestra
Logical sequence, clean pages, and clear explanations combined with MasterClass videos and varied accompaniments will foster better comprehension and better execution of technique. Emphasize playing with a characteristic beautiful sound with Sound Development and Creative Warm-Up books.
Related Blog Articles
- Checkpoints for Successful Instrument Setup from the Start
- Put the "Impress" in First Impressions—How to Attract Bass Students for Your Orchestra
- 5 Steps to Improving Intonation in Your String Orchestra
- Strategies for Developing Successful Shifting for String Students
- 5 Hurdles for Teaching 3-Octave Scales and How to Overcome Them