Mini Music Guides: Music Theory Essentials
By Andrew Surmani, Karen Farnum Surmani, and Morton Manus
Everything You Need to Know in an Easy-to-Follow Format!
Over 220 pages of easy-to-understand theory lessons! Alfred's Mini Music Guides provide essential information in a convenient size. Take these books anywhere you want to go. Designed for students of any age who want a better understanding of the language of music, Music Theory Essentials is the most useful compact theory method available.
* A simple and practical approach to theory for music enthusiasts and musicians
* Lesson reviews with answer keys
* Breaks down the essentials of music notation
* Covers intervals, scales, modes, chords, diatonic harmony, and transposition
* Shows you how to compose and harmonize a melody in major and minor keys
* Comprehensive sections on arpeggios, passing and neighboring tones, the blues, and much more!
Fits in any DVD display!