Attention saxophone players -- do you need a challenging duet book?
Composed and arranged by Gordon Goodwin at the medium-advanced to advanced level, these 10 saxophone duets are completely interchangeable for any combination of E-flat or B-flat saxophones. You can play with a duet partner or use the CD and play duets with great saxophonists Gordon Goodwin (tenor sax) or Eric Marienthal (alto sax). On the included CD, Duet Part 1 and Duet Part 2 are each controlled by dialing in/out the left or right channels on your stereo system.
Includes 10 exciting Gordon Goodwin tunes: Act Your Age * Count Bubba's Revenge * El Macho Muchacho * Gumbo Street * Hunting Wabbits * The Jazz Police * La Pequeña Almeja * Maynard & Waynard * Swingin' for the Fences * There's the Rub
* Improve your jazz concept, articulation, time, intonation and sight-reading
* Duets are playable with any combination of E-flat or B-flat saxophones (requires two books)
* Gordon Goodwin plays the tenor sax on Duet Part 1 and Part 2
* Eric Marienthal plays the alto sax on Duet Part 1 and Part 2
* Gordon and Eric play together on Duet Part 1 and Part 2
* Play with a duet partner or with the CD by dialing in/out the left or right stereo channel
* Opportunities to improvise too!
|The Jazz Police||Gordon Goodwin (contributor)|
|Count Bubba's Revenge||Gordon Goodwin (composer)|
|Hunting Wabbits||Gordon Goodwin (composer)|
|Act Your Age||Gordon Goodwin (composer)|
|El Macho Muchacho||Gordon Goodwin (composer)|
|Gumbo Street||Gordon Goodwin (composer)|
|La Pequena Almeja||Gordon Goodwin (composer)|
|Maynard & Waynard||Gordon Goodwin (composer)|
|Swingin' for the Fences||Gordon Goodwin (composer)|
|There's the Rub||Gordon Goodwin (composer)|