We help the world experience the joy of making music! Alfred Music’s passion is supporting music education with a focus on quality methods, performance music, and reference materials for teachers, students, and professionals. Our products span every musical instrument, style, and difficulty level.
Since 1922, Alfred Music has been a world leader in music education, helping over 10 million individuals learn, teach, and play music through our pedagogically sound products. We currently have over 150,000 active titles and represent a wide range of well-known publications—from methods like Alfred’s Basic Piano Library and Suzuki; to artists like Led Zeppelin, The Rolling Stones, and The Who; and to brands like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Wizard of Oz, Rolling Stone magazine, and Billboard. Alfred Music’s home office is located in Los Angeles, CA with additional offices located around the world.
Alfred Music is part of the Peaksware portfolio of brands. Peaksware has been featured in BuiltInColorado’s Top 100 Companies list since 2017, and our brands have been recognized in Outside Magazine’s “Best Places to Work” multiple years in a row. Peaksware has also been honored as a part of Mogul’s “Top 1,000 Companies for Millenial Women Worldwide.” We are proud of our company culture and of consistently being recognized, both locally and nationally, as a top workplace.
We would love to have you join our passionate team!
Perks & Benefits
- 100% company paid medical plan for employees with buy-up options as well as dental and vision insurance for employees (dependent coverage available)
- Additional coverage options such as pet insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, and hospital indemnity
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) with (up to) 5% company match
- $100k of life insurance coverage with buy-up options
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Regular, complimentary financial planning with a professional advisor
- Corporate discounts on select gym memberships and top-brand gear