Belwin Comprehensive Band Method, Book 3By Frank Erickson Item: 00-EL03538TEX
This item is permanently out of print
Correlating individual instruction with group instruction, Book Three features two methods in one -- Part 1 for individual or like instrument instruction and Part 2 for band class instruction and includes:
* Harmony from the Start -- The band units of books 1, 2, and 3 are all based on the band playing in harmony
* Scales and Keys -- In Book 3 the first eight units each focus on a different major scale, with the remaining four major scales included in the final unit.
* Three different forms of minor scales are also presented
* Band Units -- The band section of Book 3 is a combination technique and program band book.
* Band numbers utilize concepts taught in the correlated technical studies.