Tim Skold is a Grammy-nominated multi-instrumentalist, writer, and producer that has played with Skold, Shotgun Messiah, KMFDM, and most recently Marilyn Manson. For Marilyn Manson, his credits include keyboards, synthesizer, bass, guitar, and producer for The Golden Age of Grotesque and Eat Me Drink Me. In Behind the Player: Tim Skold, he gives an intimate behind-the-scenes look at his life as a professional musician---including rare photos and video footage.
Skold also provides in-depth guitar and bass lessons on how to play "Putting Holes in Happiness" by Marilyn Manson, jamming with Jane’s Addiction drummer Stephen Perkins.
VideoTab™ shows exactly what Skold plays. The animated tablature system is similar to what's used in Guitar Hero, but shows how to play the tracks for real.
Other Behind the Player titles:
* Korn guitarist Munky
* Atreyu guitarist Dan Jacobs
* Rob Zombie guitarist John 5
* Velvet Revolver bassist Duff McKagan
* Alice in Chains bassist Mike Inez
* Korn bassist Fieldy
* Slipknot bassist Paul Gray
* Ozzy Osbourne bassist Blasko
* Godsmack bassist Robbie Merrill
* Rob Zombie drummer Tommy Clufetos
* Jane's Addiction and Porno for Pyros drummer Stephen Perkins
* Godsmack drummer Shannon Larkin
* and guitar legend George Lynch.
|Series:||Behind the Player|