Q: How can I get an Alfred Music catalog?
PDF files for our current Music Catalog can be downloaded here
Q: Where is Alfred Music Co., Inc.?
A: While Alfred Music's main office is located in Van Nuys, CA, there are additional offices throughout the world:
Alfred Music USA
P.O. Box 10003
Van Nuys, CA 91410-0003
Phone (818) 891-5999
Fax (818) 830-6252
Alfred Music Australia
Units 3 & 4
Bankstown M5 Business Park
17 Willfox Street
Condell Park NSW 2200
Alfred Music Germany
Alfred Music GmbH
Alfred Music UK
Burnt Mill, Elizabeth Way
Harlow, Essex CM20 2HX
Alfred Music Asia
20 Sin Ming Lane,
#05-54 Midview City (5th Floor)
Republic of Singapore
Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, and China
Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and India
Q: How do I apply for Alfred Music employment or for an internship?
First, see company overview
to understand more about the company and its culture. If Alfred Music appears the right place to advance your career. then please click here
to find positions currently open for which you qualify or for internship opportunities.
Q: How do I submit material for review?
Manuscript Submission Guidelines:
- Manuscript submissions not specifically requested by one of Alfred Music's acquisition editors are considered unsolicited and will be reviewed under the following guidelines:
- Alfred Music will review unsolicited manuscripts in the following areas only: concert band, jazz band, marching band, school choral, orchestra, percussion methods, and music classroom. Manuscripts are to be addressed to the editorial attention of one of these areas (e.g., Attn: Concert Band Editor).
- Manuscripts are to be submitted in a manner consistent with notation for the product type (e.g., band and orchestra works should be submitted in score form). Lead sheets or song lyrics will not be reviewed. A CD recording is recommended.
- Send a copy of the manuscript. Do not send the original or your only copy. Submissions are to be original material or arrangements in the public domain. Arrangements of copyrighted material or arrangements of pop songs will not be reviewed.
- Submit both a printed copy of the manuscript and a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Manuscripts lacking return postage will be discarded. Recordings without a copy of the manuscript will not be reviewed and will be discarded. Manuscripts sent via e-mail will not be reviewed.
- Alfred Music is to be the only publisher in current review of the manuscript.